- Met police document shredding looks increasingly dubious.
- Nearly all London's A&E wards miss their waiting time targets.
- South London car mechanic wins £108 million on Euromillions lottery.
- Great visualisation showing the order in which London's train stations opened.
- M4 motorway expansion plans announced.
- Canary Wharf's 58-storey residential Diamond Tower wins planning approval.
- 4 in 10 Londoners consider leaving because of the cost of living.
- Campaign to save Victorian laundry, with Queen Victoria pant connections, from housing development.
- A new phrase for you: ghost gazumping.
- Southbank Centre erects massive organ. BBC describes it as 'full-throated'.
- New book claims this chap, as well as Joseph Bell, was the main influence behind Sherlock Holmes.
- Inside the King's Cross skip garden.
- The Viktor Wynd Museum of Curiosities will replace the Last Tuesday Society shop.