- Reaction to the death of Bob Crow. And a lengthy obituary from The Telegraph.
- Police search for man who threatened a woman with a knife in Shoreditch Park.
- London Tory aide fired for calling feminists “whingeing imbeciles” who “need a good slap”.
- The slow death of Silicon Roundabout.
- Could London see a Tokyo-style crash in house prices?
- The New York Times appears to have sacked its editors, judging by a spectacularly error-strewn critique of London.
- Has anyone in Carshalton lost 28 vibrating toothbrushes?
- We Will Rock You, the Queen musical, is to close. But what will happen to the Freddie Mercury statue?
- The National Centre for Circus Arts launched today in Shoreditch, hoping to turn circus skills into a respected art form.
- “Not by Banksy, but I like it”, says Banksy about Shepherd’s Bush street art.
- How to sneak into London’s universities and get a free education.
- Charlton Athletic sacks manager Chris Powell.
- Lovebox lineup announced.
- Hackney twinned with Austin, Texas. Always ahead of the curve, we’ve been twinned with Austinist for years.
- We’re sorry to see Love Wapping blog close down, thanks to ‘abusive and rude comments’.