- David Miranda’s detention at Heathrow Airport was “not only legitimate but very pressing”, says High Court judge.
- The Apollo Theatre will reopen in March following the ceiling collapse in December.
- Cally Road pavement erupts in flames. Wallington sinkhole eats car wheel. Blame the badgers.
- Boxing bloke gets his back tattooed with London landmarks.
- Thames Barrier 2: Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water.
- Vice magazine asks a Professor of hydrology about London flood scenarios.
- “Horrific” new plans for Barnet town centre could see the spires go.
- The Trocadero is not closing. (Wait, it’s still open?)
Christmas in London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do