- The Russian state could have been involved with the murder of Alexander Litvinenko, says coroner.
- London teenager dies after apparently taking ecstasy at a rave.
- Barman attempts citizen’s arrest on Tony Blair, accusing him of war crimes, at Shoreditch’s Tramshed restaurant.
- Will central London cope with the crowds who’ll come on Crossrail?
- Transport for London criticises a report calling for airport expansion. New airport preferred.
- Piccadilly Line to stop at Turnham Green.
- Wellcome Library makes 100,000 images from medical history freely available for anyone to use. So we have. See above.
- The Cutty Sark will host theatre.
- David Beckham joins Only Fools and Horses.
- Lovely map of London’s old coffee houses.
- The Cock Tavern in Hackney is voted Beard Friendly Pub of the Year.
- A street full of hospitals.
- Block-buster: Leicester Square’s Odeon Cinema could be knocked down.
Christmas in London
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do