Geoff Marshall, the Guinness World Record holder for visiting all stations on the Underground in one day, turns his eye to the little-known features of the Jubilee Line. Find out where you can you see an elephant on the underground, the station with a secret government entrance, and the network’s most pointless waiting room. With camerawork from Dan Haythorn of dananddan films.
Feel free to share your own favourite bits of Jubilee Line trivia in the comments below.
- Secrets of the Bakerloo Line
- Secrets of the Central Line
- Secrets of the District Line
- Secrets of the Northern Line
- Secrets of the Victoria Line
Subscribe to Londonist’s YouTube channel to ensure you don’t miss future videos.