- Woolwich suspect Michael Adebowale has been charged with murder.
- Heathrow will rank airlines according to which are the noisiest.
- The death of a woman in a fire in Deptford is being treated as murder.
- 42,000 Londoners are being helped by food banks.
- Half of London’s Labour voters give Boris Johnson the thumbs up.
- Crime on public transport is down overall, but violent crime on the tube has risen.
- The V&A has hired a games designer.
- Official public health advice: don’t swim in the Thames.
- Docking stations for 29 of the world’s bike sharing schemes mapped.
© 2014 Londonist.