- Government defends the security services over criticisms that they missed signs that could have prevented the attack.
- Help for Heroes donations surge.
- How the attack was covered in the world’s press.
- Plane makes emergency landing at Heathrow, closing both runways for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, a plane is diverted to Stansted, where two passengers are arrested for endangering the plane.
- London estate agents target investors rather than people who want to buy a home.
- Two men jailed for life over drive-by shooting of 18 year old.
- Westminster loses battle over sex shop policing.
- Editorial shake up at local newspaper publishers Archant, as newsrooms merge.
- 93 Feet East set to reopen.
- Love & Marriage theme for Gay Pride on 29 June.
- West End Live line-up announced.
- An audit of London’s commercial galleries finds that only 5% present an equal balance of male and female artists.
- A new exhibition about Shakespeare and London opens at London Metropolitan Archives next week.