- Billy Elliott audience “vote overwhelmingly” to keep in Second Act opener “Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher“, which looks forward to her death.
- Meanwhile an Oddbins manager is suspended for a tweet that may or may not have been about Thatcher and may or may not have been in bad taste.
- More on the Thatcher celebrations, from Brixton Blog.
- London Met University regains permission to take in overseas students.
- Harrow Council could pay council tenants up to £20,000 to move overseas, to free up housing stock.
- Israel’s wealthiest man is moving to London.
- Dumped medical waste in Harley Street.
- An Elton John statue for Hillingdon?
- The London Array is now the world’s largest offshore windfarm.
Image: The TARDIS landed in Trafalgar Square today. Image by Sabine Thoele in the Londonist Flickr pool.