- Watch your phone: thefts on bikes have tripled in the last two years.
- Despite Lakanal, firefighters are still not visiting the most risky tower blocks.
- A science lab at Westminster University caught fire yesterday.
- A man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Mohammed Hussein in Edmonton.
- Average price of best seats in the West End is nearly £80, but the average price paid overall is £38.
- Lambeth council is looking at offering homeless people a place in Margate.
- Work has started on bringing the cycle hire to south west London.
- More wide ticket gates have been installed at tube stations.
- Hackney council has rejected plans to build a Sainsbury’s next to Abney Park Cemetery.
- The GLA has dropped from 2nd to 278th in Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index.
- It might be freezing, but someone in Southwark had a barbeque on their balcony yesterday. And then it caught fire.
- Greece is raising money by selling houses it owns in London.
- Heard of the Little Printer? See it in action at Protein coffee shop.
- Snow. This just isn’t funny any more.
© 2014 Londonist.