- IPCC has rejected the Met’s explanation of an incident in which a (black) firefighter was attacked by officers.
- Banksy news: an Easter mural at London Bridge is a fake, and Haringey will commission a new artwork to replace Slave Labour.
- The Economist has an in-depth look at the future for London’s airports.
- Thames Water’s supersewer planning application runs to 50,000 pages.
- Two men have died on Seven Sisters Road following a police chase.
- It’s looking good for Usain Bolt‘s re-appearance in the Olympic Stadium this summer. Oscar Pistorius, however, shouldn’t hold his breath for an invitation.
Art & Photography
© 2014 Londonist.