- A woman and child have been killed by a train in Croydon borough.
- High Court rules that Transport for London was ‘procedurally unfair’ but ‘acting lawfully’ in banning a Christian bus poster offensive to gay people.
- While TfL faces £80 million in cuts over the next two years. Diamond Geezer analyses its budget and milestones.
- Canary Wharf’s low-rise future at Wood Wharf.
- Tour of Britain to end with 10 lap London stage in September.
- Pleasure Gardens fiasco cost Newham council over £4 million.
- Police foil terror plots the size of 7/7 every year.
- Southwark charity buys Simon the Tanner pub.
- The hidden garden opposite Cannon Street station.
- The Telegraph suggest 10 London buildings to visit…not a bad list as these things go.
- The forgotten tower of Kensington.
Books & Poetry
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do