- Boris says there's no need for school smog warnings
- Perhaps he should read this really good feature about air pollution from yesterday's Guardian
- London Cycling Campaign calls for lorries to de redesigned
- Vertigo sufferer wins appeal against Westminster Council who put her in a 16th floor flat
- Oyez, oyez: polls for the City of London Corporation elections have been taking place today
- London gin palaces past and present
- London loves an eccentric: Happy Birthday Ginger Geezer!
TV screen heaven at Natural History Museum by Tom Steel via the Londonist Flickrpool.