- Crossrail trains will be entirely bought with public money rather than PFI.
- Operators fined over runaway tube.
- Camden Town will be twinned with Hollywood and get its own music walk of fame.
- City Hall isn't spending a fund earmarked for helping business fast enough.
- Gang members quitting after Westminster stabbing.
- The old Wembley gates have been sold to a museum in...Chile.
- A man carrying 94kg of dried caterpillars stopped at Gatwick airport.
- New Stansted owners want to lure passengers from Gatwick and Heathrow.
- Endangered animal sculptures in Victoria to be saved.
Image: a lovely night shot of the Millennium Bridge by Carl John Spencer in the Londonist Flickr pool.