- Cambridge has won the Goat Race, Oxford the Boat Race.
- Crossrail drill Phyllis has reached Bond Street station.
- Drive from Tottenham to Monte Carlo in a banger for charity.
- Curious about Islam? The East London Mosque is opening its doors to non-Muslims.
- A dog walker has found a placenta in Tooting.
- Brent Cyclists have been hard at work devising plans for cycling in the borough.
- Cold weather forced a third of the Devizes-Westminster canoeists out of the race.
- Drawings by Mervyn Peake go on display at Westminster Reference Library on Wednesday 3 April.
Books & Poetry
Free & Cheap
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do