- Staff at the Ambassador Theatre Group’s West End venues are voting on strike action over pay.
- Four theatre groups (including Ambassadors, bad day for them) have been told off for hidden ticket costs.
- Anti-Heathrow expansion campaigner John Stewart was on the ‘construction’ blacklist.
- Mayor’s office advises keeping children inside on high pollution days, but won’t issue warnings for when those days are.
- 120 firefighters tackled a fire at a hotel in Bayswater earlier.
- The free schools project is being hampered by a lack of available buildings.
- Ealing passenger group wants train fares to Heathrow cut to stop tourists blocking up the Piccadilly line.
- The Evening Standard reckons these are London’s top five biscuit makers.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do