- Olympics legacy stuff: people playing sport has risen, the park and stadia six months on, G4S will lose about £70m on its Games contract and a campaign for a bus from south of the river.
- Speaking of sport, a new 5-a-side football site has opened in Shoreditch.
- Boris Johnson has put together a team of airport experts, still dreaming of a new hub.
- Meanwhile, Heathrow wants to increase prices to pay for improvments.
- The editorial teams at the Evening Standard and Independent will merge to help pay for London Live TV.
- Croydon is the wanking capital of London – so says Time Out. Also, we never noticed before how much Kingston looks like a flaccid penis. In fact, stare at that map long enough and you see knobs everywhere.
Books & Poetry
Free & Cheap
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do