- Boroughs are paying up to £2m each for the Boris Bike expansion.
- Last night’s 21.52 from Victoria-London Bridge was cancelled ‘cos someone peed on the driver’s seat.
- A senior Met officer has been given 15 months in prison for trying to sell information on phone hacking.
- The Shard’s viewing gallery was opened by Boris Johnson – and then it seems the lift broke later.
- A young man was stabbed at the entrance to Inner London Crown Court earlier today.
- Live in Merton? Make sure you put your bins out at the right time.
- The company that makes black cabs has been sold to Chinese car maker Geely.
- Anarchist bookshop and press Freedom was firebombed last night.
- A pop-up university will give free lectures to media start-up entrepreneurs.
- The Guardian has mapped how people get to work.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do