- A man has gone on trial for throwing that bottle at the start of the men’s 100m final.
- A TARDIS outside Kensington Palace? Except that at 1.6m tall and decorated to blend in, probably not.
- The administrator tasked to sort out the failing South London Health Trust has overspent by over £1m.
- The NHS needs more O Negative blood.
- Masses for gay Catholics in Soho are to end.
- The Olympic stadium is set to hold some concerts in July.
- Diamond Geezer’s celebrating the tube’s 150th anniversary by walking the original Metropolitan Railway.
- Southbank Centre artistic director Jude Kelly has been defending arts funding.
- And here’s an argument for greater devolution for London.
Best Of London
© 2014 Londonist.