- The Deputy Mayor for Policing, Stephen Greenhalgh, has been accused of harassing a female colleague.
- A Crossrail worker is in hospital with burns after cutting through an electrical cable in Holborn.
- Londoners are the least likely to step in if they see antisocial behaviour.
- Companies who illegally sold Olympics tickets have been fined.
- And the Games emitted less carbon dioxide than expected.
- Flights were cancelled at Heathrow cos of this morning’s fog.
- Fare evasion is down on former bendy bus routes.
- The Independent went to Tottenham to see what they think of plans for the area’s regeneration.
- Someone took a dislike to Greenwich Council’s banners round the Cutty Sark Christmas trees.
- The Painted Heron in Chelsea has been named the country’s best Indian restaurant.
Christmas in London
Free & Cheap
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do