- London Transport Museum sees its grant slashed by 25%. Ouch.
- A missing teen from Croydon might have been snatched.
- Elizabeth Price wins the Turner Prize, as we predicted back in October.
- Boris is pontificating about Britain's role in Europe as though he wanted to be Prime Minister or something. Imagine.
- London's workforce is back to pre-recession levels.
- Greenwich Council makes a schoolboy error with its twitter feed. Hilarity close to ensuing.
Image of a nocturnal Borough Market by akirbs in the Londonist Flickr pool.