- Foreign students are queuing through the night to comply with registration rules.
- Huge Henry Moore piece could be coming to Canary Wharf…presumably the only place with enough outdoor security to prevent the £20 million bronze being stolen.
- Don’t do opera? What if Damon Albarn told you to go? No? Oh well, at least he tried.
- New housing means no more nature reserve in Chiswick.
- The Yuri Gagarin statue in the Mall (pictured above) will find a permanent home at Greenwich Royal Observatory.
Image by dbtelford in the Londonist Flickr pool.