- John Terry banned by FA for four games and fined £220,000, despite a court of law finding him not guilty of racial abuse.
- After a long summer holiday, the RMT union starts finding things for its Tube drivers to strike over again.
- Julian Assange could be holed up in his embassy for many years, speculates the Ecuadorian Foreign Minister.
- When Buffalo Bill came to Earl’s Court.
- Know the story of the Tottenham Outrage?
Photo: Busking on Westminster Bridge by Anatoleya in the Londonist Flickr pool.