- London Historians look at the Barbican before it was the Barbican.
- There are plans afoot to play some Rugby World Cup matches in the Olympic Stadium.
- A court’s heard how a loaded gun was handed to Mark Duggan just before he was shot. His death was the catalyst for last summer’s riots.
- A 17 year old has been charged with the murder of Kevin Ssali in Lee Green.
- Greenwich might be getting a new theatre.
- Beware Tesco spinach: dead frogs have been found in two bags of the stuff.
- It seems as though some train drivers are getting a, er, blinding view of the Shard on sunny days.
- Is this London’s most confused fast food stall?
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do