Top things to see and do
- Listen to the sounds of Franklin’s Glass Armonica — made of rotating glass bowls — at Benjamin Franklin House (£5).
- Learn about the Vikings and jump aboard the Viking Ship Helge Ask for a raid at St Katharine Docks (free).
- Writing Britain: Wastelands to Wonderlands is a showcase of stunning British literature treasures presented by the British Library (part of London 2012 Festival, £5-9).
- To The Light is Yoko Ono’s (pictured) first major show in London in 10 years (at Serpentine Gallery, part of London 2012 Festival, free).
Any breaking news of disruptions will appear here.
See Transport for London’s ‘heat maps’ for the busiest stations on any given day.
- 11.50am Sailing, Medal Races, Weymouth and Portland. Brief guide.
- 1.55pm Equestrian, Team Jumping, Greenwich Park. Brief guide.
- 1.55pm Gymnastics-Artistic, Finals, North Greenwich Arena. Brief guide.
- 3.55pm Cycling-Track, Semi-finals, Velodrome. Brief guide.
- 6.40pm Athletics, Finals, Olympic Stadium. Brief guide.
- 7.35pm Football, Women’s Semi-final, Wembley Stadium. Brief guide.
See BBC Sport for full details of all events.
Sunny intervals and more thundery showers can be expected, hopefully clearing up by Tuesday. Min. 14, max. 20 degrees.