- The sexiest parts of London, as measured by sex-aid sales.
- A boat from Limehouse to the Olympic Park will cost £95 for an adult ticket. "We are not taking advantage," says the operator.
- Want to take over the Olympic stadium, post games? You've got an extra eight weeks to put a bid together.
- The cable car is almost complete. Looking rather handsome if you ask us.
- Madame Tussauds gets a new Queen.
- Tony Robinson mentors train drivers on how to be more funny.
- Mount Pleasant sorting office gets £32 million machine.
Image of the cable car by Ian Visits in the Londonist Flickr pool.