- Seen any big military kit round town? The MoD are testing stuff out. Blackheath is enmissiled.
- Asylum seekers should not have to travel to Croydon, say human rights campaigners. It’s a serious story, but you can’t help thinking the headline writer was attempting a mild comedy effect.
- The Met is stockpiling plastic bullets.
- Parliament Square tent-based protester Maria Gallastegui, in situ since 2006, can be cleared out, says High Court judge.
- Heathrow immigration queues are officially shit.
- Parties clash at polling station fracas in Tower Hamlets.
- You can still vote in the Mayoral and Assembly elections until 10pm.
Image by M@.