- Eleven people arrested following stabbing in Newham.
- More arrests at News International: five Sun journos are rounded up.
- Ricky Preddie’s gone straight back to jail without collecting £200.
- The ROH gets to host the BAFTAs tonight.
- Mencap leads calls for over-inflated hotel room rates during the Olympics to be reviewed.
- Art news 1: Michael Pinsky runs blue light rings round landmarks to highlight rising sea levels.
- Art news 2: a Kingston roundabout is to get a fancy paper plane garnish.
Parka, by dbtelford via the Londonist Flickr pool. Keep warm, y’all.