- Sudanese conjoined twins separated successfully at Great Ormond Street.
- Residents rescued after big fire breaks out at flats in Erith.
- Turban-wearing Sikh from Merton Park enters the House of Lords.
- Olympic Park security scanner blamed for teen’s seizure.
- Baby boy abandoned at Newham General.
- Labour councillor for Highgate mugged on her election night.
- Lebedev shows off his skills in “neutralising” people.
- Dumping pets in bins isn’t nice. Don’t do it.
Get me to the DLR on time… Image by jtkmcc.