- Defending their action: LU, after using a weedkiller banned by the EC.
- Introducing NoGo (north of Goldhawk Road), London’s latest DesRes district.
- Coming soon to a bookshop near you: over 200 books on the Olympics.
- Honouring the original West End entrepreneur: Henry Jermyn gets a green plaque.
- Setting a new record: the biscuit that has just sold for £1,250 (it did belong to Shackleton…).
- Claiming to be ready for snow: London’s councils tempt fate.
Jermyn Street hats, by Jon Smalldon via the Londonist Flickr pool.