- Predictable: Team GB adds a lion to its mascot collection.
- Proposed: v. expensive rail line linking Heathrow to Wales.
- Seems unlikely: extreme skipping for 2012.
- More likely: lots of Shakespeare in the Cultural Olympiad.
- Greedy: Islington council, tarnishing its eco-credentials by netting £9m in parking fees last year.
- Selected: Lawrence Webb, UKIP’s new mayoral candidate.
- Suspended: Brixton nick’s deputy governor, after an inmate accused him of assault.
- Demanded: the return of an ancient Turkish head.
Art & Photography
Books & Poetry
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do