After last week’s Red Hot Chili Peppers announcement there’s a distinct lack of big-name arena gigs on sale this week. No matter – here’s our pick of the rest. All should be available from 9am on Friday:
- Noel Gallagher’s inevitable post-Oasis project first crept into the public eye at the end of last month. With an album on the way, his new band, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, has announced a London date on 29 October. Tickets from here.
- Led by Fyfe Dangerfield’s haunting voice and using an array of unusual instruments, Guillemots have always been an intriguing live prospect. See the arty-indie-rockers at Koko on 17 November – tickets available here.
- Reformed grungers Bush premiered new material at the end of July, and now they’ve announced three small London dates. Catch them on 20, 21 and 22 November at Bush Hall, The 100 Club and Cargo respectively. All tickets available here.
- My Morning Jacket have six albums behind them, plenty of critical acclaim and a raw, epic live show. Their music sits somewhere between Fleet Foxes and Foo Fighters, which should suit the Roundhouse just fine on 7 November. Get tickets here.
- If sarcastic indie-pop’s your thing, you’ll want to catch perennial cloud pleasers Art Brut at The Garage on 4 November. Expect an energetic evening from one of the most likable bands around. Tickets from here.
(Image of Fyfe Dangerfield: Flickr user Johanna Bocher under Creative Commons.)