A chemical leak at the O2 last night left 30 people needing treatment. Ammonia gas from the ice rink plant somehow leached its way into an air vent, and thence into an area outside the main arena. Fortunately, no performances were taking place at the time.
Ten ambulances and a hazard response team were scrambled to the site. 30 staff members were treated for the minor affects of ammonia, which include nausea and irritation. We’ll leave gags about the upcoming Spice Girls concert for readers to construct at their own leisure.