- The "stereotype of wealthy Southerners and penny-pinching Northerners" is no longer accurate apparently (aren't stereotypes generally inaccurate anyway). But don't worry, "people living in Inner London are the best off".
- Employees at Harrods are considering going on strike over the store's decision to axe its final-salary pension scheme.
- The Government has announced that the Gatwick Express will stop at more stations to ease overcrowding on other commuter routes.
- Some nice images in today's papers of Camilla and Charles at a martial arts display in Hounslow.
- Burberry are launching a new perfume called London, and Rachel Weisz is the 'face of London'.
Image of Victoria Embankment at Twilight by Kayodeok.