- George Michael was arrested just before 2am this morning at Hyde Park Corner, on suspicion of possessing class C drugs after being found slumped at the wheel of a car.
- Ken's off to the High Court today to challenge his supension. (Dan Brown and Livingstone are both at the High Court today, going to be a busy one!)
- Today sees the 'last ditch' talks between RMT and London Underground in an attempt to avert Thursday's planned strike.
- The three Billy's share the best actor award at this year's Laurence Olivier Awards.
- Iggy Pop wasn't at last week's NME awards becasue he was too expensive. Charlotte Church just didn't want to go.
Last Updated 27 February 2006