- While the inquest into the death Jean Charles de Menezes is due to resume today a full inquest hearing cannot be held until the IPCC decide whether or not to charge any of the Met officers so the hearing is likely to be "a brief, administrative affair."
- There may be soon lots of little Kens all over the country if recent think-tank recommendations about city-wide government are taken up.
- Meanwhile London Tories are backing greater devolution for London but they want a "top-down, not bottom-up" approach to giving Ken more powers.
- The proposed wi-fi coverage over the square mile is already causing a few security concerns i.e will it give hackers easy access to financial data?
- Anthony Hopkins' daughter played upstairs at the Garage last night.
Last Updated 23 February 2006