- The PCC is to investigate complaints against the Standard and other papers which carried pictures of Katherine Ward falling to her death from the window of a Kensington hotel. Can we just say to the 'eyewitness', one Mr Jon Bushell, who actually took the snaps and then presumably sold them on to the press: what the fuck do you think you were doing?
- George Galloway, sometime MP for Bethnal Green and Bow, has entered the Big Brother house. Does this mean residents of Bethnal Green can get away with not paying their council tax this month?
- The future of Wigmore Hall has been secured after enough money was raised to secure the lease for another 300 years.
- The publishers of TNT magazine are to launch Fusion, a magazine aimed at Eastern European living in London.
- Caprice has hired celeb lawyer Nick Freeman to get her off her TCR drink driving charge. To be honest she should be locked up just for saying "Do you know who I am? to the arresting officers (does that ever work by the way?).
Last Updated 06 January 2006