- Bob Kiley's compensation/consultation package for next year will amount to around £1 million (or around £3000 a day).
- Yesterday Ken denied that Londoners will automatically have to pay for Olympic overspend through their council tax.
- Remember those non-C Charge paying diplomats? Looks like they're going to get away with it.
- A controversial Brixton drug centre gets the go ahead.
- The Sun newspaper has sent a journalist to the very top of the new Wembley. Unfortunately they've had to let him back down again.
Last Updated 15 December 2005