This article is sponsored by Laundryheap.
Living in London is a busy business. Add in all those sweaty commuting hours, and it's no wonder that your house is often inundated with mountains of unwashed laundry.
You could spend your evenings and weekends up to your knees in dirty washing. Or you could use Laundryheap. With Laundryheap, at the click of a button, Londoners get their laundry collected, cleaned and returned — all within 24 hours.
Here's how it works...
- Make a booking with Laundryheap, via the website or app (Android or Apple)
- They'll come and collect your laundry (shirts, duvets, towels, dresses, three-piece suits... the list goes on) on the same day — at a time that suits you
- They give your laundry a professional clean or dry clean, and iron
- Within 24 hours, your laundry is returned to you, better than new
- You spend your precious down-time in the gym, park or pub instead. After all, you deserve it
It gets better
Laundryheap's pick-up and delivery is free, and prices are very competitive — look.
Use Laundryheap on a regular basis (mmm, fresh sheets and towels, every week). Or use it for those one-off emergencies and special cleaning jobs (like when you need that jacket tomorrow evening, but it's still got that gravy stain from the last night out).
There couldn't be a more simple, affordable, and convenient way of getting your laundry sorted, than Laundryheap. Book today, wear tomorrow.
And it's not just for Londoners...
Laundryheap provides 'on-demand' laundry, dry-cleaning and ironing services throughout the whole of Birmingham, Coventry, Manchester, Dublin and Dubai too.