This is a sponsored article on behalf of Klook.
Whether you're planning a solo adventure, a hot date, or an epic family day out, consider it sorted, with Klook. This award-winning platform is your new one-stop destination for incredible experiences in London and beyond.
From helicopter rides to medieval banquets, Klook offers an eclectic range of activities in 300+ locations for up to 60% off, along with a price guarantee that means if you find the same activity cheaper elsewhere, Klook'll refund you double the difference. But, right now, the Klook team are feeling even more generous than usual...
They're giving Londonist readers the chance to win a whopping £300 to spend on whichever Klook activities tickle their fancy. To enter, simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page. Klook will contact the winner after the competition closes at 11.45pm on 31 October, so all that's left to do in the meantime is to think about what you'd do with that £300 voucher.
To give you some inspiration, we've put together a guide to show just what that £300 could get you — whether you're planning to treat your whole brood, that special someone, or just yourself (hey, you deserve it!)
A Warner Bros Studio Tour for four
Wander down Diagon Alley, step into the iconic Great Hall, and even hop on the Hogwarts Express on this spellbinding tour for Potterheads. Warner Bros. Studio Tour plunges you headfirst into the wizarding world, taking you behind-the-scenes to see the sets, props, and costumes from the Harry Potter film franchise. Tickets include return transport between Euston and Watford and a free butterbeer — a £300 Klook voucher gets you four tickets, with enough money left over for everyone to visit Tower Bridge or the ArcelorMittal Orbit another day.
Other options for families:
- Treat the kids with a trip to Disneyland Paris. The experience includes admission to the park and transport from central Paris (so you just need to sort your Eurostar tickets).
- Enjoy a night in the West End with the whole family, with tickets to see Matilda: The Musical.
An exquisite gourmet meal for two
Inspired by the Basque gastronomic societies in San Sebastián, this Chef's Table Dinner at Mimo London Cooking School gives you the chance to see mouthwatering dishes prepared up close. Devour an incredible multi-course feast, alongside a selection of wines, as your chef regales you with stories about the ingredients and cooking process. A £300 Klook voucher gets you two seats that the table, with £96 left over (we recommend this day trip to Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge for you and your other half).
Other options for couples:
- Discover the romance of Brussels on a day trip to the Belgian capital.
- See London in style aboard a beautifully restored 1950s double-decker. Among other landmarks, you and your beau will visit St Paul's Cathedral, Borough Market, and the Tower of London before finishing the day off with Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey.
A private helicopter ride over London
£300 gets you some pretty darn special experiences if you're flying solo. Like this London helicopter experience, for example. See the sights of the city in serious style as you soar high above it. Your pilot can customise your flight path based on which landmarks you want to ogle, and will dish out fascinating facts about the city during your hour-long ride. With £90 left over, why not treat yourself to a West End show afterwards?
Other options for solo adventurers:
- Enjoy a guided day trip to Paris and visit the Eiffel Tower, before being blown away by the opulence of the Palace of Versailles. All transport is included.
- Treat yourself to a solo mini-break in the heart of Bloomsbury. You get two nights in a three-star hotel, plus an open-top bus tour, a West End show, and more.
If that's got you all excited, have a gander at some more of Klook's top experiences here (note how it's loaded with handy features like weather forecasts, maps and in-platform booking confirmations). And don't forget to enter your details below for the chance to win!