Now pretty much holed up in our flats, we're already looking ahead to the golden times we're going to have once this whole thing has blown over. Here are 10 of them:
1. Start not going to the gym again
All this self-isolation is tiring stuff.
2. Avoid Oxford Street
Like the plague (can we say that?).
3. See Italians in M&M's World again
A quintessential London sight.
4. Enjoy a summer of torrential rain
After a blistering April, of course.
5. Cough on a train without being stared out
Actually, don't Londoners ALWAYS stare you out if you cough on a train? As you were.
6. Stop telling people to 'stay safe'
I mean, Londoners don't usually talk to one another, let alone reach these insane levels of emotional interaction.
7. Start moaning about Brexit again
Remember the halcyon, care-free days of December 2019?
7. Become unavailable to our friends again
"I've got an hour and a half free in March 2021 if you're around?"
8. Spend our last few pennies down the pub
"How much DIPA will this buy me?"
9. Grumble that the next tube's not for three minutes
"COME ON ALREADY!"
10 Go and enjoy Big Ben in all its full glory
Oh for f**ks sake.