This is a sponsored competition on behalf of National Theatre.
16 February 2015 | By: Sponsor
Win One Of Six Unique Experiences Offered By National Theatre Venues
How do you fancy winning a cooking experience with a renowned chef, a behind-the scenes brewery tour or a year-long coffee supply?
National Theatre celebrates its new independent food, drink and retail offering along the South Bank with this one-off competition. Here's your chance to win one of these six money-can't-buy experiences, each one offered by a different venue at the National Theatre:
- Cook for seven friends with House restaurant’s celebrated executive chef: Join House's executive chef Simon Flint — formerly of Groucho Club and The Ivy — in the kitchen as you cook dinner for yourself and seven friends. House is the National Theatre’s new restaurant, serving a contemporary take on classic restaurant dishes in an elegantly designed new dining room.
- Design your own tea towel with Mini Moderns: NT's new Bookshop offers you the chance to spend a day at the headquarters of iconic interiors range Mini Moderns and design your own piece of homeware.
- Enjoy a private tour and meal at a great English wine estate: Win an exclusive private tour and lunch at the estate of Nyetimber, home of the celebrated English sparkling wine — transport included. The prize is offered by Terrace, the contemporary restaurant and bar overlooking the Thames.
- Learn the art of making cocktails at the Sipsmith distillery: The new neighbourhood all-day dining destination The Green Room offers an exclusive tour and cocktail masterclass at the Sipsmith distillery in west London. The lucky winner will also design a new cocktail for The Green Room’s menu using fresh herbs from the restaurant’s garden.
- Join a behind-the-scenes look at Meantime Brewery: An exclusive river trip to Meantime’s brewery in Greenwich is offered by The Understudy, a brand new craft beer pub with riverside views. The winner will also enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour, complete with beer tasting and a sumptuous dinner.
- Taste and get a year’s supply of rare and speciality coffees: All-day café Kitchen serves simple and healthy dishes using the freshest ingredients and local suppliers. They're offering a tasting of rare and speciality coffees with Mozzo Coffee plus the chance to create your own blend, which will be delivered to your door every month for a year.
For a chance to win one of these amazing prizes — enter the competition here.
Competition will close at 11.59pm on 9 March. Click here for Terms & Conditions (.pdf file). Good luck!
Usual Londonist policy applies. Photo credit: National Theatre by Guy Boden on Londonist Flickr pool.