- Open auditions are being held for performers for Hamilton the Musical when it comes to the West End.
- Train passengers will soon be able to claim money back for 15 minute delays, with Govia Thameslink customers the first to reap the rewards.
- The seal that's been spotted in the Thames recently washed up injured next to Kew Bridge today, and had to be rescued by firefighters and the RSPCA.
- A man has been arrested after a knife attack in Battersea last night.
- Brexit could make London the cheapest city in the world for buying designer goods.
- It's predicted that London's population could reach 10 million in the next decade.
- Police have been given extra powers to stop the con artists working on Westminster Bridge.
- A student who tried to get into Buckingham Palace in August told police that he wanted to kill the Queen.
- Southern passengers make their feelings known.
London News Roundup: Injured Seal Washes Up In Kew
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 13 October 2016