- A Southern strike due to begin tomorrow is now the subject of a legal challenge against the RMT.
- Cars manufactured before 2005 could be charged an extra £10 congestion charge from next October.
- Cars were crushed in an underground car park in Crayford when a water leak caused polystyrene insulation to swell.
- An office next to the Bank of England has been raided by fraud police.
- The Oxford Street Christmas lights are up with 76 days to go — although thankfully they're not on yet.
- There was an alleged abduction attempt outside a school in Bromley last week.
- Shepherd's Bush station was evacuated on Saturday due to an abandoned car in the area... while West Ham station was evacuated yesterday due to suspect packages on a train.
London News Roundup: The Christmas Lights Are Up In Oxford Street
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 01 December 2016