- What Heathrow's third runway will destroy, including entire villages, Tudor pubs and all...
- ...which has understandably outraged villagers...
- ... while the Mayor of London is highly critical of the government's plans.
- Armed officers to travel on the tube daily 'between jobs'.
- Part of the City was closed down today, due to a suspect vehicle.
- Are London house prices about to plunge?
- Cab driver removed from Hailo network after this foul-mouthed rant at a cyclist.
- Clockwork Orange housing estate to benefit from £1.5bn regeneration programme.
- Anti Home Office ads appear on London bus stops.
- The London Poles who are moving back to Poland.
London News Roundup: The Villages That Heathrow's Third Runway Will Destroy
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 26 October 2016