- A man has been arrested by counter terrorism police over the suspicious package found at North Greenwich station yesterday.
- London Zoo's aviary and Newington Green Unitarian Church are among sites identified as being 'at risk' by Historic England.
- Public Health England has published a map showing the location of every fast food outlet in London.
- An 11-year-old girl standing with her family was reportedly sexually assaulted at Waterloo tube station.
- Plans for a £3.5billion regeneration of Millennium Mills in Silvertown have been given the go ahead, after developers agreed to build 1,000 affordable homes.
- It looks like a luxury hotel will open on the site of Churchill's war office in Whitehall...
- ...while Hornsey Town Hall will be converted into a boutique hotel.
- This is the floating parliament building where MPs could be based while the Houses of Parliament undergo refurbishment.
- Stratford station was evacuated in rush hour this morning due to a fire alert.
- The births of a colobus monkey and a crooked-fingered lemur at London Zoo have been announced.
- London, seen from the back of a Chinook.
- A weekly round-up of London's railway news, courtesy of IanVisits.
London News Roundup: Part Of London Zoo Identified As 'At Risk'
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 21 October 2016