- London Fields Lido in Hackney will close from November until Spring 2017 for repairs to the tiles.
- Flood alerts have been issued for parts of Putney, Chiswick, Teddington and Twickenham as the Thames is expected to burst its banks.
- A woman wearing a hijab was apparently attacked by a man who tried to remove it as she walked down Oxford Street.
- A man has been arrested on suspicion of rape at the Houses of Parliament.
- London Bridge station was evacuated and Borough High Street was closed this morning due to a suspicious vehicle in the area.
- Angel Road station in Edmonton is getting an upgrade.
- See photos of London in the 1920s and 1930s.
London News Roundup: London Fields Lido To Close For Repairs
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 18 October 2016