- Foxton's staff 'sacked' after brawl with activists outside Boris Johnson's home.
- The number of Met Police crashes is increasing.
- ...on the 'crashing' theme, it seems many on the force are still using Windows XP.
- Wheelchair user turned away from disability assessment centre because she couldn't climb the stairs.
- Immigration officers raid Kensington cafe.
- Dave Hill on how mayor Sadiq Khan's leadership model could be rolled out nationwide.
- A good Samaritan helped a terminally-ill mum complete her dream holiday.
- Could the 2026 Commonwealth Games come to south London?
- Ian Visits looks at 'Zine culture - and uses an appropriate typeface to write about it.
- Deserter pick their favourite football pubs in south London.
London News Roundup: Foxton's Staff Sacked After 'Brawl'
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 11 August 2016