- Southern rail passengers could face further strikes after talks between the rail company and RMT broke down.
- An extra £3.4m will be spent on policing the night tube (here's a sneak preview of the night tube).
- The flagship BHS store on Oxford Street has closed its doors for the final time.
- Farringdon nightclub Fabric has closed indefinitely while its licence is reviewed following two recent drug-related deaths.
- Firefighters dealt with large fires in Forest Hill and Wembley this weekend.
- If you've bought Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets from an unauthorised retailer, there's a chance you'll be turned away from the theatre.
- A 'mass kissathon' was held at the Sainsbury's in Hackney where a gay couple were asked to leave for holding hands.
- One of the largest artistic communities in London — home to Gavin Turk — is under threat in Hackney Wick.
London News Roundup: Oxford Street BHS Closes For The Last Time
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 15 August 2016