- A man's body has been found near Speakers' Corner in Hyde Park.
- More than £7,000 has been raised by strangers to repatriate the body of the Lithuanian worker who died in the Studio 338 fire in Greenwich.
- London-based Deliveroo drivers are protesting against changes to their pay structure.
- How Airbnb could be making London's housing crisis worse.
- A schoolgirl from Bethnal Green who travelled to Syria to join so-called Islamic State is believed to have died there.
- Fabric nightclub will be closed this weekend for investigations into two recent drug-related deaths at the venue.
- Government heritage advisers are appealing against a decision to build a 25-storey building near St Pancras.
- City Thameslink passengers were evacuated this morning after a train fault caused an 'explosion'.
- It might not just be your lungs that are suffering from the effects of London's air pollution.
- If TV show Friends were set in London...
- Looks like there's another heatwave heading this way.
- A weekly round-up of London's railway transport news.
- Sadiq Khan joins London's sports stars to declare #LondonIsOpen — see video below:
London News Roundup: Man's Body Found At Speakers' Corner
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 12 August 2016