- A passenger fell asleep in an Uber car — and got taken on a 35 mile detour across London.
- The London buildings which disappeared in the Great Fire of London.
- Six out of 10 Londoners want a limit put on the number of new skyscrapers that can be built.
- 454 arrests were made at Notting Hill Carnival — leading to calls to hold the event in a park in future.
- The UK's last BHS shop shut its doors in Wood Green on Sunday.
- Permission has been given for 20,000 homes to be built around London 2012 Olympic sites.
- London Fire Brigade takes on tumble dryer manufacturer Whirlpool.
- The Royal Mint is releasing a special £2 coin to commemorate the Great Fire of London.
- There's a new tube map which shows the number of steps between stations — but IanVisits and Diamond Geezer are unimpressed.
- Excellent London trivia from the QI Elves.
- Hot air balloons. Needle-shaped building. What could possibly go wrong?
London News Roundup: There's A New Tube Map And Not Everybody Is Happy
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 30 August 2016